In this episode, we discuss why content marketing is the Killer app for your business. Content is one of the most valuable and long-lasting strategies for any business. It builds your brand, grows your audience, and pays dividends on the effort of creating it for years. Look at any successful author, song, or movie, and you can see how content can last for generations bringing both the creator and the audience huge benefits.
If you have a business without a clear focus on content, you are doing it wrong. You are doing your business and your customers a disservice by not sharing the valuable content you, as a subject matter expert, have and should be sharing. Do I mean that it has to be free? No, not at all. Content takes time to create and should be compensated in some way. In this episode, we’ll cover that and more aspects of content marketing and its importance to your business now and for the future. This episode is packed with valuable info. Enjoy, and thanks for listening!
This podcast and my new book, Advancing Possibilities, are my way of answering many of the most common questions entrepreneurs have, with the hope that they can avoid some of the pitfalls we all encounter on this journey and take advantage of the massive opportunities that are greater now than ever before.
- The importance of content marketing
- Why content is half of the secret to success
- How content builds your legacy
- 5 ways to easily monetize your content
- How content sets you apart from the competition
- And much, much more!
References and Links Mentioned:
- I’m on a mission to help 1,000,000 people reach $100k+ in their businesses. Want to be one of the first? Get your FREE copy of the Zero to Six Figures Action Guide at https://arkpizarro.com.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, where I answer your follow-up questions in the comments!
- Start investing in crypto with Voyager. Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.
Use code 7A9B5E or this link to claim your BTC: http://bit.ly/voyagerbtc25
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Advancing Possibilities Podcast! If you enjoyed the episode, please leave a comment. Your feedback will help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, and it will also help us reach some amazing future guests as well!