In this episode, we discuss why you are what you do and why your network determines your net worth. Let me ask you a question. What do you do each day? Is your daily routine based on a thought-out plan to reach your goals and be successful, or is it a series of mindless steps formed by habits that take you through your day? We discuss that and more in this episode.
Regardless of what the answer may be, there is always room for improvement. What I am referring to is intentional living. Trying to be the best version of yourself each and every day. To do that, you have to have a plan, and you have to be willing to step out of your comfort zone and be consistent one task at a time. Until soon, you won’t even recognize the winner looking back at you in the mirror.
Like most things in life, the greatest steps forward come from simple adjustments to the way we see the world, do things that are necessary and stay consistent in our efforts to improve daily. This episode is packed with valuable info that will show you how and I will go deeper on the topics you prefer based on your feedback. Enjoy, and thanks for listening!
This podcast and my new book, Advancing Possibilities
, are my way of answering many of the most common questions entrepreneurs have, with the hope that they can avoid some of the pitfalls we all encounter on this journey and take advantage of the massive opportunities that are greater now than ever before.
- Why what you do is who you become
- Planning with the end in mind
- The key to having a successful process in life
- Where personal growth occurs and why
- The secret to overcoming failure
- Becoming a better version of yourself
- And much, much more!
This podcast and my new book, Advancing Possibilities, are my way of answering many of the most common questions entrepreneurs have, with the hope that they can avoid some of the pitfalls we all encounter on this journey and take advantage of the massive opportunities that are greater now than ever before.
References and Links Mentioned:
- I’m on a mission to help 1,000,000 people reach $100k+ in their businesses. Want to be one of the first? Get your FREE copy of the Zero to Six Figures Action Guide at https://arkpizarro.com.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, where I answer your follow-up questions in the comments!
- Start investing in crypto with Voyager. Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.
Use code 7A9B5E or this link to claim your BTC: http://bit.ly/voyagerbtc25
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the Advancing Possibilities Podcast! If you enjoyed the episode, please leave a comment. Your feedback will help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, and it will also help us reach some amazing future guests as well!