Many entrepreneurs dream of becoming best-selling authors. But many never do because we have families, careers and busy lives to manage (at least that’s what we tell ourselves). However, I’m here to tell you that is not totally true. In this episode, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Dr. Juan Marcos Bejarano Gutierez. He is a Rabbi, Engineer, and Amazon Bestselling author. We dive into what his area of expertise is. The ups and downs of being an author and his secret to writing over 35 books while having a family, career, and congregation to care for. He’s an amazing individual with great insights on history, religion, entrepreneurship, and the human experience. I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did, Thanks for listening!
References and Links Mentioned:
- How Rabbi and Author Dr. Juan Marcos Bejarano Sold Over 26,000 Books on Amazon
- How to overcome having a 9 to 5 and family while creating your next project
- What a bestselling author would do if he had to start all over again
- Visit Rabbi Juan’s Website: https://modern-scribe.com/
- I’m on a mission to help 1000 people reach $100k+ in their businesses. Want to be one of the first? Get your FREE copy of the Zero to Six Figures Action Guide at https://arkpizarro.com.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, where I answer your follow-up questions in the comments!
- Download the Voyager app and invest $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.
Use code 7A9B5E or this link to claim your free Bitcoin: http://bit.ly/voyagerbtc25